- Website: http://beta.pronto.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- How to Apply: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pronto is a fast-growing, social shopping web site with over 3.5 million unique users per month. You will be part of a small team responsible for building pronto.com and related properties from conception through launch. Working with designers, developers and business units, you will have the opportunity to define a top-notch consumer experience. This is a highly visible role with strong potential for growth.
* Manage all aspects of product life cycle from conception through implementation.
* Gather business requirements and develop functional specifications and wireframes with an eye toward usability.
* Monitor project execution to ensure that products are delivered on time and within specifications. This includes making appropriate product or schedule tradeoffs.
* Identify strategic product opportunities.
We seek highly motivated individuals with a strong record of professional achievement.
* At least three (3) years of experience in product management, interaction design or information architecture.
* Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
* A keen attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
* A team player who is able to work with minimal supervision.
* A passion for creating great online user experiences. Experience with user testing or consumer research a plus.
product management, user experience