The ITPD Points System
The ITPD Platform's Points System is a measure of ITPD Members classification.
The points allow ITPD Members to become more visible participants of the ITPD Community and to leverage their position to increase efficiency of their ITPD Platform usage.
The points simply inform interested parties which ITPD Members (IT Professionals and Businesses) are highly qualified and active.
There are two primary ways of earning points:
- 1. Administration granting
The points are granted by administration in a qualification verification process that distingushes both IT Professionals and Businesses. The process involves administration assement of IT qualifications (IT Professionals) and business qualities (Businesses) and direct contact. The more rigorous criteria are to be met by the ITPD Member the more points he will be granted by the administration, increasing high position towards other ITPD Members.
- 2. Automatic granting
The points are granted automatically for all participation activities the ITPD Member performs on the Platform.
The current list of actions that trigger automatic granting of certain ammounts of points to all ITPD Members is following:
- 10 points: posting a Comment or a Forum Reply
- 10 points: inviting a new ITPD Member
- 15 points: posting a Review
- 20 points: posting a Forum Topic
- 25 points: posting an IT News
- 25 points: posting a Job Offer
- 25 points: posting a Blog Entry
- 50 points: starting a Group or Association
- 75 points: invited new ITPD Member is registering